Archive for December, 2009
A merry Christmas to all my readers, For the older ones who remember, I would like to play a video made by one of the best American friends Britain every had in the second world war, a certain Mr Quentin Reynolds. For my younger readers, I want you to watch it and know that those who write us off may be making the biggest mistake of their lives.
Christmas under fire, 1941:
Wikipedia says of him:
Quentin James Reynolds (April 11, 1902, New York City – March 17, 1965, San Francisco, California) was a journalist and World War II war correspondent.
As associate editor at Collier’s Weekly from 1933 to 1945, Reynolds averaged twenty articles a year. He also published twenty-five books, including The Wounded Don’t Cry, London Diary, Dress Rehearsal, and Courtroom,
His video despatches back to America may not have been responsible for American answering our bugle call but when they did, I am sure the memory of his despatches persuaded the common people that we were “worth saving”.
We may be cowered by ideology, by Political Correctness, Health and Safety, and all the other weapons our ruling class operate to cower us and subject us, but they will never kill our spirit and when a leader finally surfaces, we will follow them and do what needs to be done.
You can learn more about the British spirit at the National Archives.
And finally, if you liked the last video, here is another from the same stable.
This may come as a surprise to most people, but I think the pair, Brown and Blair, have been the most successful team this country has had for over a hundred years.
Before I tell you why I think this, I would like to talk a little about the Marxists in our midst.
One of the problems that the Marxists face is the ability the Anglo-Saxon has for independent thought. Because these Marxists knew they were rather thin on the ground they concentrated on infiltrating our education system and television media.
However, as must as the teachers have tried to indoctrinate our children, and television have tried to indictrinate the rest of us, it just hasn’t worked. So these people put on their thinking caps and created “Political Correctness” with the objective of creating an environment where the Anglo-Saxon would become to frightened to voice their thoughts on important issues such as immigration, racism etc.
After this new way forward had time to create the aura of fear that it was intended to, these Marxists then looked for more ambitious ways of making their mark. They “invented” NuLabour and had their man, Tony Blair, put in to persuade the public of all classes that this was a man to do business with.
Over the years, Tony Blair has systematically destroyed, with the help of Gordon Brown, first as Chancellor, and then as replacement Prime Minister, Great Britain. And they have exceeded beyond their wildest dreams.
This is the reason why I say they have been the most successful leaders of modern times. They set out to destroy the Anglo-Saxon, and they have succeeded.
I append below a paper written by two Cuban journalists in the United States in case you are interested in reading more about Political Correctness.
Political Correctness: The Scourge of Our Times
Agustin Blazquez with the collaboration of Jaums Sutton
Monday, April 8, 2002
Does anyone know the origins of Political Correctness? Who originally developed it and what was its purpose? I looked it up. It was developed at the Institute for Social Research in Frankfurt, Germany, which was founded in 1923 and came to be known as the “Frankfurt School.” It was a group of thinkers who pulled together to find a solution to the biggest problem facing the implementers of communism in Russia.
Why wasn’t communism spreading? Their answer? Because Western Civilization was in its way. What was the problem with Western Civilization? Its belief in the individual, that an individual could develop valid ideas. At the root of communism was the theory that all valid ideas come from the effect of the social group of the masses. The individual is nothing. And they believed that the only way for communism to advance was to help (or force, if necessary) Western Civilization to destroy itself. How to do that? Undermine its foundations by chipping away at the rights of those annoying individuals.
One way to do that?
Change their speech and thought patterns by spreading the idea that vocalizing your beliefs is disrespectful to others and must be avoided to make up for past inequities and injustices. And call it something that sounds positive: “Political Correctness.” Inspired by the brand new communist technique, Mao, in the 1930s, wrote an article on the “correct” handling of contradictions among the people. “Sensitive training” – sound familiar? – and speech codes were born.
In 1935, after Hitler came to power, the Frankfurt School moved to New York City, where they continued their work by translating Marxism from economic to cultural terms using Sigmund Freud’s psychological conditioning mechanisms to get Americans to buy into Political Correctness. In 1941, they moved to California to spread their wings. But Political Correctness remains just what it was intended to be: a sophisticated and dangerous form of censorship and oppression, imposed upon the citizenry with the ultimate goal of manipulating, brainwashing and destroying our society.
My first conscious exposure to Political Correctness was in 1959 – the first year of Castro’s revolution in Cuba – while attending an indoctrination session at a neighborhood elementary school in Havana. There I learned for the first time of the claimed superiority of life in the Soviet Union vs. the U.S. There I also learned that the word “compañero” (filtered version of the communist “comrade” – Fidel was denying his communist preferences) was the correct way to refer to the other members of the new Cuban society-in-the-making.
Mr., Mrs. and Miss were no longer acceptable, and their further use could reveal that you were not a Fidelista. Since repression and violations of human rights came roaring in right behind Castro’s sweep down from the mountains in 1959, objection or rejection of Fidel Castro’s revolution would (and still will) land you in a lot of trouble. You could easily lose your life in those summary executions at La Cabaña prison under the direction of Che Guevara. But don’t worry about Che. Che was later transformed and cleansed by the masters of Political Correctness. His likeness became a revered icon of the far left, with T-shirts and posters still adorning the campuses of America.
The same techniques were used to cleanse one of today’s “heroes,” Mumia Abu-Jamal (even if he was convicted, by overwhelming evidence, of killing a cop). And under the pervasive guidance of Political Correctness that took hold from elementary school to university, from the media to the arts, from the country fields to factories and offices, Cubans learned to say what it was safe to say. Always in line with the overpowering state. Always following the dictums of the only political party left: the Communist Party. The self-censorship resulting from Political Correctness easily trampled freedom of speech.
Political Correctness has succeeded in Cuba by creating a uniform political discourse that has lasted for 43 years. Political Correctness has given the state (Castro) complete control of speech. That is the main reason why the U.S. media cannot extract the truth of what Cubans really feel when they nterview regular citizens and deceptively present their comments as valid to the American public.
The same was true in the former Soviet Union and the former satellite countries. The same continues in the remaining communist world. It’s nothing new. The U.S. media must know that, so why don’t they openly report that fact instead of misleading the public? Perhaps that is the reason why the American people are so
uneducated about the Cuban tragedy and acted regrettably during the Elian Gonzalez affair. The PC U.S.
With profound dismay, I have seen how the scourge of Political Correctness has taken hold in the U.S. It is very well entrenched in our educational system, at scientific, religious and community levels, the media, the workplace and even our government. It is changing the American society from within, and the citizens of this nation are increasingly censoring themselves and losing their freedom of speech out of fear of Political Correctness repression. It is the nature of Western Civilization to be civilized – respectful of others and concerned with correcting injustices. We don’t need Political Correctness to make us think we are not civilized on our own and must have our thoughts and words restricted.
In December 2001, in Kensington, Md., an annual firefighters Santa Claus festivity to light the Christmas tree was objected to by two families. The city council, in the name of Political Correctness, voted to ban Santa from the parade. Fortunately, due to citizen outcry, the decision was reversed in the end and many people protested by dressing up as Santa.
Logically and respectfully, how can one person’s benign icon be objectionable to the point of banishment? Offer to add other people’s icons. Make it a broader celebration. That’s the Perfectly Correct American way. The rulers of Political Correctness reach absurd levels when they refer to the betrayal of America by the spies Julius and Ethel Rosenberg – executed in 1953 – as “non-traditional patriotism”! We see shameful situations created in our schools and universities in America that have fallen prey to Political Correctness. Some professors, students and publications are being attacked for expressing a point of view that differs from that imposed by a fanatical far left, under the guise of Political Correctness.
In schools and workplaces we see that “diversity” has degenerated into reverse discrimination, where often the less qualified are admitted and the incompetent cannot be fired. We have seen characters like Rev. Jesse Jackson shamelessly blackmailing and threatening to boycott entire corporations if they don’t hire those selected by him or simply make “donations” to his organizations.
The Double Standard Emerges
Our Constitution requires the separation of church and state, which has always discouraged our public education system from teaching religion. However, in December 2001, while Christmas cards, symbols and decorations were being objected to for the first time in American public schools in Georgia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Oregon, in an elementary school in Texas, a girl was allowed to give to her classmates an overview and show a video about her Muslim religion.
And in January 2002, a public middle school in San Luis Obispo, Calif., had its students pretend to be warriors fighting for Islam. Another school near Oakland, Calif., also encouraged 125 seventh-grade students to dress up in Muslim robes for a three-week course on Islam.
This arbitrary double standard was applied in the name of Political Correctness following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. According to Ellen Sorokin’s “No Founding Fathers?” published by the Washington Times on its front page on Jan. 28, 2002, even our Founding Fathers have fallen victim to the travesty. The article says of the New Jersey Department of Education’s history standards, “The latest revisions to the state standards have disappointed educators across the country, who said the board’s exclusion of the Founding Fathers’ names is ‘Political Correctness to the nth degree.’ ” Sorokin points out that “the standards specifically note that students should identify slavery, the Holocaust and modern Iraq as examples in which ‘people have behaved in cruel and inhumane ways.’
Conveniently, communism is absent from that short list.
In another article by Sorokin, published by the Washington Times on March 10, “Report Blames Anti-Americanism on College Teachers,” she presents two examples of upcoming courses for next spring and fall. They are ” ‘The Sexuality of Terrorism’ at University of California at Hayward; and ‘Terrorism and the Politics of Knowledge’ at UCLA, a class that, according to its course description, examines ‘America’s record of imperialistic adventurism.’ ”
Recently, a historic photograph of the New York firefighters raising the American flag over the ruins of the World Trade Center was going to be made into a sculpture as a memorial. But history’s revisionists used Political Correctness to dictate that other minority faces replace some of the faces in the historical photograph! Fortunately, in the end that didn’t fly either, due to the outcry of firefighters and the public.
The Goal of the PC Dictators
For people with the background and firsthand experience of living inside a totalitarian communist society, the tilt and goal of the dictators of Political Correctness in America are obvious. The beneficiaries in the end will be the fanatic believers in the totalitarian state, who, in spite of the dismal failure of communism and the 100 million people exterminated pursuing that criminal system, have not given up.
Political and religious fanatics, as demonstrated by the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and the subsequent war in Afghanistan, are extremely dangerous in today’s world. All citizens who cherish liberty must reject the scourge of Political Correctness. Freedom of speech must be preserved in America if we are to continue to be free.
Let’s say it: Castro is not a ‘president,’ as the U.S. media’s Political Correctness calls him. Castro has not been democratically elected to anything in Cuba. The correct word to define him is ‘tyrant.’ He is not just a ‘leader,’ as the U.S. media also calls him. He is more of a criminal Mafioso- type character.
Why criminal? Because he has caused the deaths of more than 100,000 Cubans. Thousands have died through his support of guerrillas in Central and South America. Thousands of blacks were killed by Castro’s soldiers in Africa. Castro in the 1980s introduced the use of bacteriological weapons to kill blacks in Angola.
How many thousands have died in America as a result of his drug trafficking into the U.S.? How many thousands have died all over the world due to terrorists trained in Castro’s Cuba? Former Soviet colonel Ken Alibek, who defected to America, was once in charge of the Soviet Union’ Political Correctness: The Scourge of Our Times
Let’s preserve our freedom and say NO to the scourge of Political Correctness.
© 2002 ABIP
This charter, granted by Henry when he ascended the throne, is important in two ways. First, Henry formally bound himself to the laws, setting the stage for the rule of law that parliaments and parliamentarians of later ages would cry for. Second, it reads almost exactly like the Magna Carta, and served as the model for the Great Charter in 1215.
Henry, king of the English, to Bishop Samson and Urso de Abetot and all hisbarons and faithful, both French and English, of Worcestershire, [copies weresent to all the shires] greeting.
1. Know that by the mercy of God and the common counsel of the barons of thewhole kingdom of England I have been crowned king of said kingdom; and becausethe kingdom had been oppressed by unjust exactions, I, through fear of god andthe love which I have toward you all, in the first place make the holy churchof God free, so that I will neither sell nor put ot farm, nor on the death ofarchbishop or bishop or abbot will I take anything from the church’s demesne orfrom its men until the successor shall enter it. And I take away all the badcustoms by which the kingdom of England was unjustly oppressed; which badcustoms I here set down in part:
2. If any of my barons, earls, or others who hold of me shall have died, hisheir shall not buy back his land as he used to do in the time of my brother,but he shall relieve it by a just and lawful relief. Likewise also the men ofmy barons shall relieve their lands from their lords by a just and lawfulrelief.
3. And if any of my barons or other men should wish to give his daughter,sister, niece, or kinswoman in marriage, let him speak with me about it; but Iwill neither take anything from him for this permission nor prevent his givingher unless he should be minded to join her to my enemy. And if, upon the deathof a baron or other of my men, a daughter is left as heir, I will give her withher land by the advice of my barons. And if, on the death of her husband, thewife is left and without children, she shall have her dowry and right ofmarriage, and I will not give her to a husband unless according to her will.
4. But if a wife be left with children, she shall indeed have her dowry andright of marriage so long as she shall keep her body lawfully, and I will notgive her unless according to her will. And the guardian of the land andchildren shall be either the wife or another of the relatives who more justlyought to be. And I command that my barons restrain themselves similarly indealing with the sons and daughters or wives of their men.
5. The common seigniorage, which has been taken through the cities andcounties, but which was not taken in the time of King Edward I absolutelyforbid henceforth. If any one, whether a moneyer or other, be taken with falsemoney, let due justice be done for it.
6. I remit all pleas and all debts which were owing to my brother, except mylawful fixed revenues and except those amounts which had been agreed upon forthe inheritances of others or for things which more justly concerned others. And if any one had pledged anything for his own inheritance, I remit it; alsoall reliefs which had been agreed upon for just inheritances.
7. And if any of my barons or men shall grow feeble, as he shall give orarrange to give his money, I grant that it be so given. But if, prevented byarms or sickness, he shall not have given or arranged to give his money, hiswife, children, relatives, or lawful men shall distribute it for the good ofhis sould as shall seem best to them.
8. If any of my barons or men commit a crime, he shall not bind himself to apayment at the king’s mercy as he has been doing in the time of my father or mybrother; but he shall make amends according to the extent of the crime as hewould have done before the time of my father in the time of my otherpredecessors. But if he be convicted of treachery or heinous crime, he shallmake amends as is just.
9. I forgive all murders committed before the day I was crowned king; andthose which shall be committed in the future shall be justly compensatedaccording to the law of King Edward.
10. By the common consent of my barons I have kept in my hands forests as myfather had them.
11. To those knights who render military service for their lands I grant of myown gift that the lands of their demesne ploughs be free from all payments andall labor, so that, having been released from so great a burden, they may equipthemselves well with horses and arms and be fully prepared for my service andthe defense of my kingdom.
12. I impose a strict peace upon my whole kingdom and command that it bemaintained henceforth.
13. I restore to you the law of King Edward with those amendments introducedinto it by my father with the advice of his barons.
14. If any one, since the death of King William my brother, has taken anythingbelonging to me or to any one else, the whole is to be quickly restored withoutfine; but if any one keep anything of it, he upon whom it shall be found shallpay me a heavy fine.
Witnesses Maurice bishop of London, and William bishop elect of Winchester, andGerard bishop of Hereford, and earl Henry, and earl Simon, and Walter Giffard,and Robert de Montfort, and Roger Bigot, and Eudo the steward, and Robert sonof Hamo, and Robert Malet. At London when I was crowned. Farewell.
Warning: The following Old Holborn blog contains bad language. However, it is difficult not to use bad language when discussing a subject like this, that I have decided to leave the language expressed in.
You do know who is going to pay for this, don’t you? Your children. You know, the ones you are busy preparing for life. The ones you are currently sacrificing everything for to make sure they can stand on their own two feet and be independent in life.
Their dreams, their ambitions and their futures have been pissed up the fucking wall by a mere 646 people. An entire generation has been commited to little more than slavery to the State because of the excesses of yet another Labour Government. Whilst you toiled, they’ve been spending it faster than any of us could earn it. So fast, that your children, perhaps yet unborn, are going to have to pay for the rest of YOUR life, if not theirs.
I’ve attacked the chavs, the bottom feeders, the welfare junkies before. This time I’m aiming at a different section of society.
I want the heads of the middle classes on a fucking plate.
What the fuck is wrong with our society that we can allow a Government the free reign to impoverish an entire generation? Yes, I’m talking to you in your three bed semi in Walsall, with a Mondeo on the drive, Radio 4 Womens Hour blaring out in the background and organic avacados in the fridge. Yes, you cunts.
Why did you do it? I know you voted Labour because that grinning cocktrumpet Cherie Blair and her snake oil salesman of a husband looked like “nice people” at the time. They are now multimillionaires and couldn’t give a flying fuck about you, your subsciption to the gym or little Chlamidyas extra maths lessons. They don’t care that the BMW needs a service and because the market for asset managers is a bit low at the moment, Keith, your boring husband is out of work.
Do you think Jo Brand or Melvyn Bragg gives a shit? Do you think Marcus Bridgestock or Adam Boulton would even wipe you off their shoe? Do you think Harman or Blears feel the pain you do? DO THEY FUCK. They are on fully indexed pensions, fat on the excesses of Government/Media. Whilst you bite your nails to the quick dreading what the postman will bring in the morning. Chlamidya and Euphrates are not going to be lawyers. They are going to be highly taxed peasants, spending decades paying off what the 646 spent in a rush to the head, equality for all social FUCK UP of frankly monumental proportions.
You’ve been had. More than that, you gambled your childrens future on 8 magic beans laid out in front of you by Tony Blair.
Whilst you slept, ZanuLabour set about making sure that any rebellion by your children can be quickly quashed. So we now have political officers in schools looking out for dissent in four year olds. We have parents being forced to attend “councilling” by civil courts if the behaviour of their child is not compatable with “Government targets”
Every civil Liberty taken from us in the last 12 years is now set to trample your children into the ideal fodder for yet more abuse from the 646. They are children born into slavery. Bonded labour if you wish.
And you did it. The rush for Pavlova instead of pudding, the necessity for nail salons and the (unread) Observer on the coffee table to impress the guests has seen Britain sell not just its soul, but its children to the highest bidder.
Look around the room. Find ONE THING the State does not regulate, control, tax or monitor. This has happened in a mere 100 years and we allowed it to happen. 646 Monsters took everything, absolutely everything from us, including our childrens futures. Their birth certificates are just Gilts to be sold to the highest bidders.
We are the New Soviets. We must be truly insane. Now we are going to need a bloody revolution and our children are quite rightly going to ask how the hell it came to this.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (I feel a song coming on) is the same size as Doncaster (South Yorkshire).
In Doncaster it takes 63 councillors to run Doncaster. If you asked any of these councillors they will tell you the council is extremely hard working and every councillor is dedicated to make life better for the inhabitants of Doncaster.
The nine councillors in Pittsburgh are also hard working and equally dedicated to the citizens of their city.
I wonder what their secret is?
Be prepared to be spellbound in this five minute video.
Considering the fact that politicians have fucked up (excuse my French) the educational system in this country, I thought I would give you a list of some of the people who have a private education.
As the Government is Labour, I only show Labour politicians.
# Ed Balls (Morley and Outwood)
# Hugh Bayley (City of York)
# Hilary Benn (Leeds Central)
# Bob Blizzard (Waveney)
# Chris Bryant (Rhondda)
# Stephen Byers (North Tyneside)
# Charles Clarke (Norwich South)
# Ann Clwyd (Cynon Valley)
# Jim Cousins (Newcastle-upon-Tyne Central)
# Alistair Darling (Edinburgh South West)
# Quentin Davies (Grantham and Stamford)
# Louise Ellman (Liverpool Riverside)
# Natascha Engel (North East Derbyshire)
# Mark Fisher (Stoke-on-Trent Central)
# Barry Gardiner (Brent North)
# Linda Gilroy (Plymouth Sutton)
# Paul Goggins (Wythenshawe and Sale East)
# Peter Hain (Neath)
# Patrick Hall (Bedford and Kempston)
# Fabian Hamilton (Leeds North East)
# Harriet Harman (Camberwell and Peckham)
# John Healey (Wentworth)
# Margaret Hodge (Barking)
# Geoff Hoon (Ashfield)
# Lindsay Hoyle (Chorley)
# Tessa Jowell (Dulwich and West Norwood)
# Sally Keeble (Northampton North)
# Ruth Kelly (Bolton West)
# Jim Knight (South Dorset)
# Ivan Lewis (South Bury)
# Martin Linton (Battersea)
# Ian Lucas (Wrexham)
# Denis MacShane (Rotherham)
# Fiona Mactaggart (Slough)
# Judy Mallaber (Amber Valley)
# John Mann (Bassetlaw)
# Rob Marris (Wolverhampton South West)
# Gordon Marsden (Blackpool South)
# Bob Marshall-Andrews (Medway)
# Michael Meacher (Oldham West and Royton)
# Chris Mole (Ipswich)
# Julie Morgan (Cardiff North)
# Doug Naysmith (Bristol North West)
# Nick Palmer (Broxtowe)
# Gordon Prentice (Pendle)
# James Purnell (Stalybridge and Hyde)
# Nick Raynsford (Greenwich and Woolwich)
# Geoffrey Robinson (Coventry North West)
# Andrew Slaughter (Ealing, Acton and Shepherd’s Bush)
# John Spellar (Warley)
# Phyllis Starkey (Milton Keynes South West)
# Howard Stoate (Dartford)
# Gavin Strang (Edinburgh East)
# Mark Todd (South Derbyshire)
# Kitty Ussher (Burnley)
# Keith Vaz (Leicester East)
# Malcolm Wicks (Croydon North)
# Michael Wills (Swindon North)
# Rosie Winterton (Doncaster Central)
# Shaun Woodward (St Helens South)
* Diane Abbott (Hackney North and Stoke Newington)
* Nick Ainger (Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire)
* Graham Allen (Nottingham North)
* David Anderson (Blaydon)
* Janet Anderson (Rossendale and Darwen)
* Hilary Armstrong (North West Durham)
* Charlotte Atkins (Staffordshire Moorlands)
* John Austin (Erith and Thamesmead)
* Adrian Bailey (West Bromwich West)
* Vera Baird (Redcar)
* Margaret Beckett (Derby South)
* Stuart Bell (Middlesbrough)
* Roger Berry (Kingswood)
* Liz Blackman (Erewash)
* Hazel Blears (Salford)
* David Borrow (South Ribble)
* Karen Buck (Regent’s Park and Kensington North)
* Richard Burden (Birmingham Northfield)
* Colin Burgon (Elmet)
* Alan Campbell (Tynemouth)
* Martin Caton (Gower)
* Colin Challen (Morley and Rothwell)
* Ben Chapman (Wirral South)
* David Chaytor (Bury North)
* Paul Clark (Gillingham)
* Vernon Coaker (Gedling)
* Ann Coffey (Stockport)
* Rosie Cooper (West Lancashire)
* Jeremy Corbyn (Islington North)
* David Crausby (Bolton North East)
* Tony Cunningham (Workington)
* Janet Dean (Burton)
* Andrew Dismore (Hendon)
* Frank Dobson (Holborn and St. Pancras)
* Jeffrey Ennis (Barnsley East and Mexborough)
* Bill Etherington (Sunderland North)
* Paul Farrelly (Newcastle-under-Lyme)
* Frank Field (Birkenhead)
* Michael Foster (Hastings and Rye)
* Hywel Francis (Aberavon)
* Bruce George (Walsall South)
* Neil Gerrard (Walthamstow)
* Mark Hendrick (Preston)
* John Heppell (Nottingham East)
* Stephen Hesford (Wirral West)
* Patricia Hewitt (Leicester West)
* Keith Hill (Streatham)
* Kate Hoey (Vauxhall)
* Kelvin Hopkins (Luton North)
* Kim Howells (Pontypridd)
* Beverley Hughes (Stretford and Urmston)
* John Hutton (Barrow and Furness)
* Eric Illsley (Barnsley Central)
* Glenda Jackson (Hampstead and Highgate)
* Alan Johnson (Hull West and Hessle)
* Diana Johnson (Hull North)
* Martyn Jones (Clwyd South)
* Gerald Kaufman (Manchester Gorton)
* Barbara Keeley (Worsley)
* Alan Keen (Feltham and Heston)
* Stephen Ladyman (South Thanet)
* Tony Lloyd (Manchester Central)
* Andrew MacKinlay (Thurrock)
* Christine McCafferty (Calder Valley)
* Sarah McCarthy-Fry (Portsmouth North)
* John McDonnell (Hayes and Harlington)
* Tony McNulty (Harrow East)
* Alun Michael (Cardiff South and Penarth)
* Austin Mitchell (Great Grimsby)
* Madeleine Moon (Bridgend)
* Kali Mountford (Colne Valley)
* Denis Murphy (Wansbeck)
* Edward O’Hara (Knowsley South)
* James Plaskitt (Warwick and Leamington)
* Greg Pope (Hyndburn)
* Stephen Pound (Ealing North)
* Joan Ruddock (Lewisham Deptford)
* Christine Russell (City of Chester)
* Martin Salter (Reading West)
* Alison Seabeck (Plymouth Devonport)
* Barry Sheerman (Huddersfield)
* Siôn Simon (Birmingham Erdington)
* Alan Simpson (Nottingham South)
* Dennis Skinner (Bolsover)
* Andrew Smith (Oxford East)
* John Smith (Vale of Glamorgan)
* Peter Soulsby (Leicester South)
* Helen Southworth (Warrington South)
* Jack Straw (Blackburn)
* Gerry Sutcliffe (Bradford South)
* David Taylor (North West Leicestershire)
* Stephen Timms (East Ham)
* Paddy Tipping (Sherwood)
* Jon Trickett (Hemsworth)
* Des Turner (Brighton Kemptown)
* Neil Turner (Wigan)
* Joan Walley (Stoke-on-Trent North)
* Alan Whitehead (Southampton Test)
* Alan Williams (Swansea West)
* Mike Wood (Batley and Spen)
* Phil Woolas (Oldham East and Saddleworth)
* Tony Wright (Cannock Chase)
* Derek Wyatt (Sittingbourne and Sheppey)
Thanks to the “Working Class Tory” who provided the answers